Hannes Breuer, Verena von Hintzenstern
Phone: +49 (0)176 20049146
Fax: +49 (0) 6203 67928769
Commercial register at the Mannheim District Court, Nr. HRB 716411, sales tax identification number according to § 27 a of sales tax law: DE287794617
1. Limitation of Liability
The contents of this website are created with utmost care. However, the provider assumes no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the content provided. The use of the contents of the website is at the user's own risk. Contributions marked by name reflect the opinion of the respective author and not always the opinion of the provider. The pure use of the website of the provider does not imply any contractual relationship between the user and the provider.
This website contains links to third party websites ("external links"). These websites are the responsibility of the respective operators. The provider has checked the external content on the initial linking of external links to determine whether any legal violations exist. At that time, no violations were evident. The provider has no influence on the current and future design and content of the linked pages. The setting of external links does not mean that the provider accepts the content behind the link or reference. A constant control of external links is not reasonable for the provider without concrete evidence of legal violations. However, the provider will immediately remove such external links after being notified of a legal violation.
3. Copyright and ancillary copyright
The content published on this website is subject to German copyright and ancillary copyright. Any use not permitted by German copyright and ancillary copyright law requires the prior written consent of the provider or respective copyright holder. This applies in particular to duplication, processing, translation, storage, processing or reproduction of content in databases or other electronic media and systems. Contents and rights of third parties are marked as such. The unauthorized duplication or passing on of individual contents or complete sides is not permitted and punishable. Only the production of copies and downloads for personal, private and non-commercial use is permitted. The presentation of this website in external frames is only permitted with written permission.
Proof of origin photos:
All other photos and graphics are self-produced.
Copyright Nutzeffekt GmbH
1. the name and contact details of the controller
This data protection information applies to data processing by: Nutzeffekt GmbH represented by the managing directors:
Hannes Breuer, Verena von Hintzenstern
69198 Schriesheim, Germany
Phone: +49 (0)176 20049146
2. the collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of its use
a) When you visit our website
https://www.boulderado.de, https://www.boulderado.eu or its sub sites information are automatically send to the server of our website by the browser used on your terminal device. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file.
The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which access is made,
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- To ensure a comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system safety and stability as well as
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes listed above for the collection of data. Under no circumstances do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
b) When contacting us by e-mail
If you have any questions, we offer you the possibility to contact us via the e-mail address email@example.com or the contact form . A valid e-mail address and name must be provided so that we know who sent the enquiry and can answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily. Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR on the basis of your voluntary consent. Your personal data is collected by us for the reason to contact you. Legal retention periods remain unaffected. This applies accordingly to enquiries and contacts which reach us via our presence on Facebook. You can find more information about Facebook under point 6 of this data protection declaration.
3. data transfer
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR,
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation to pass on data pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c GDPR, and
- this is legally permissible and required for the execution of contractual relationships with you pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b GDPR.
What are cookies?
Cookies are files stored in your web browser that enable Bitrix24 or a third party to recognize you and the decisions you make. Cookies can be used to collect, store and pass on information about your activities on the Internet.
How to activate certain functions
To collect analyses
To save your settings
Our websites collect both session cookies (which are automatically deleted after the session has ended) and persistent cookies (which are stored in your browser after the session has ended).
Like most websites, we use Google Analytics. This tool helps us better understand our customers - from which countries they come, which pages they visit, how much time they spend on our pages and whether they are new or returning visitors. This information enables us to improve our services. Based on this information, we decide, for example, which localization to add next.
Cookie settings and cookie blocking
Cookies on this website can be controlled via the cookie settings. You can also delete and/or block cookies at the browser level. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use features based on them and your choices will not be stored.
5. rights of data subjects
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR . In particular, you may request information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data, unless it has been collected from us, as well as the existence of an automated decision-making process including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on its details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR , to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR , unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR if the correctness of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful but you refuse its deletion and we no longer need the data but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have lodged an objection against the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR ;
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR , to receive your personal data which you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another responsible person;
- in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR , to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. The consequence of this is that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent in the future, and
- to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR . As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or that of our company headquarters.
6. right of objection
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR , you have the right, pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR , to object to the processing of your personal data if there are reasons for doing so which arise from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without stating a particular situation.
If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
7. data security
We use the common SSL (Secure Socket Lay-er) method in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed representation of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological development